Tuesday, February 07, 2012

I Think We're Ready to Meet in Person

So I have two readings coming up in the next little while. One is an event with Broken Pencil magazine called Three Stories for God, where I will be reading from my Taddle Creek-published story "The Many Faces of Montgomery Clift", which is about two teenager Bible trivia champions. It's one of my favourite pieces, so come on out to the Ossington (it's on Ossington!), get yourself a drink, and let my squeaky voice soothe (?) you on Thursday, February 16th at 8:00pm.

Here's the Facebook invite for those who are interested.

The other event is the fabulous Pivot Reading Series at The Press Club on Dundas (like whisky? You'll like The Press Club). I'll be reading with Matthew Tierney and Julie Cameron Grey. That is going down on April 4, 2012.

I hope to read to people rather than chairs*, so if you can make it out to one or both of these fun happenings, please do so.

*I have nothing against chairs**

**Okay I kind of do. Couches are so much better.

Image of The Ossington borrowed from http://www.torontogirlchronicles.com

No comments: